INSIGNIA CODE OF CONDUCT
While using this service, you agree to not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity) of other users and non-users.
- Discriminate (or incentivise discrimination) against any person or group based on their gender, race, religion, nationality, sexuality, disability or any other protected characteristics.
- View, intercept, or attempt to intercept any private communication not intended for you.
- Upload files or otherwise communicate data that contains any malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, corrupted files with the intent of causing damage, exploits, or any other code or data that can affect another user’s device or other property)
- Disrupt or otherwise interfere with Insignia’s servers or moderation protocol.
Furthermore, you understand that Insignia reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service at any time, without any notice given, and that the moderation team perform actions based on their discretion - any appeals for moderation actions should be performed via Insignia and not privately to moderators.
Last updated: Oct 17, 2022